- After ligament, soft tissue and tendon surgeries
- For post operative and conservative treatment of fractures of the fibula
- Dislocated fractures of the talocrural joint
- Conservative treatment of injuries of the fore and middle foot and of the tarsus
- After ligament refixation and peromeal tendon dislocation
- For chronic ligamentous instability
- Follow-up treatment of the talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus fractures
- For early functional therapy after conservative or surgical treatment for rupture of the achilles tendon.
- Optional fixed joint; this permits early functional mobilization
- Plantar flexion: 0◦, 10◦, 20◦, 30◦, 40◦
- Dorsiflexion: 20◦, 10◦, 0◦
- Physiological walk due to special sole.
- Separate pad set for a perfect fit of the foot in the orthosis.